-
July 27th, 2005, 10:52 PM
#11
SCHEMESofNEON
Guest
Gus, maybe we can have a few [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] and get dizzy togethere? [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL
<marquee>Helloooooooooo Roger!</marquee>
<marquee> [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] </marquee>
-
July 28th, 2005, 02:31 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Good morning, Schemy and Gus the Danger Dude.
I see Partygrrlzz has changed her picture (probably so trashy can't find her) So now people will read this and go"What are dey speaking on" [img]wink.gif[/img]
rog
-
July 31st, 2005, 02:34 AM
#13
Inactive Member
L O H A N is the way it's spelled. Aren't you a little old to be listening/watching this pretty young thing?
-
July 31st, 2005, 12:29 PM
#14
Inactive Member
No I don't think so, Not since my Lawrence Welk 8 track broke.
Thank you for correcting my spelling, As I get older, my eyesight is failing me.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks